We have met or exceeded enrollment goals on all of our awarded studies
- Research space in comfortable and familiar clinical setting.
- Staff with ability to handle all age groups; children, adolescents and adults in acute and non-acute settings
- Facilities for inpatient and outpatient studies. Temperature controlled and monitored medication rooms. Equipment such as regular & refrigerated centrifuges and -20 to -80 degree C freezers for PK studies
- EHR, optional Part-11 compliant eSource Documents, eDocs and electronic remote monitoring if needed.
- On site Pharmacy and Laboratory. Systems compatible with any Central IRB
- Licensed and Board Certified Psychiatrists to conduct clinical studies with on call coverage and after hours service
- Onsite clinical services at all levels of care such as inpatient hospital, partial hospital, intense outpatient and routine outpatient if needed. ECT and TMS are available as well. GA PSYCHIATRIC SERVICES is our clinical services provider.
- Located in very large (250 bed) free standing psychiatric hospital, Peachford Hospital that offers emergency psychiatric assessments and triage if needed. Consultation service to many local emergency rooms, giving broader exposure.
Autism Spectrum Disorder
Major Depressive Disorder
Generalized Anxiety Disorder
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder